G2X TAKE: Concept Plus, an 8(a) small business IT and consulting firm and CIO-SP3 SB and 8(a) STARS II Prime that has served as a major partner to the Defense Health Agency, recently added 2020 FedHealthIT100 honoree Andrea Wright-Snader, an experienced growth leader, as they look to leverage her experience as a Vice President driving Defense Programs and as a Capture Executive supporting some of the most successful Federal Health small businesses in DC.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Defense Programs – Emagine IT, Inc.
- Federal Healthcare Executive – AMERICAN SYSTEMS
- Capture Manager – Unissant
- Led by President and CEO, Ahmad Abuzaakouk, Concept Plus has been busy making strategic investments of late, to include recently announcing the addition of industry leader Michele Bond as their new Chief Operating Officer; early last year recruiting Kamal Hossain to serve as a Vice President managing Defense and Civilian Healthcare; and acquiring Dougherty & Associates, Inc. (DAI Solutions), a management consulting firm that specializes in organizational development, change management, communications, and learning.
- Concept Plus was noted last year as one of the Rising Federal Health Leaders Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth and they were just named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- The Defense Health Agency recently awarded a multi-year contract for Hearing Conservation program (DOEHRS-HC) support to Concept Plus. More here.