G2X TAKE: This longtime partner to CMS and VA, who specializes in developing and implementing enterprise health IT solutions and products at the national, state and local level, recently added senior executive Melissa Fannin as a SVP leading Federal Business Development activities. CNSI will look to leverage Melissa’s more than 25 years of experience that has spanned across the continuum of health care, a dozen of which were spent as a leader with CMS and FDA, and her recent experience driving growth for several highly successful Federal health players.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President for HHS, Optum – UnitedHealth Group
- SVP Clinical – Maxim Healthcare Services
- Project/Program Manager for large IT investments – FDA
- Health Insurance Specialist, Program Integrity, Part D, Medicaid Integrity Program and Managed Care – CMS
- Only a few months removed from adding Technology and Healthcare Executive Todd Stottlemyer as their new CEO, this National Health IT player and CMS SPARC Prime, who provides a broad range of enterprise solutions to a diverse base of Federal and state agencies, continues to make big investments.
- CNSI also recently added industry veteran, Carl Rosenblatt, as Chief Business Development Officer, and Jennifer Bahrami was promoted to serve as SVP and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer with the firm.
- While known for their extensive work with Medicare and Medicaid, CNSI, one of the Federal Health consulting firms noted for creating a BUZZ, picked up a $44M Healthcare Claims Adjudication Solution award in late 2017 with Veterans Affairs.
- The company currently has an opening for a VP of Proposal Operations to manage all aspects of the Proposal Operations Center and have direct responsibility for owning and managing the largest and most strategic proposals; to include managing the proposal staff members and their careers and career objectives.