G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Cindy D’Annunzio‘s demonstrated history of leadership gained from 13 years with CMS and recent experience as an industry exec supporting growth and delivery across HHS (CMS, HRSA, FDA, CDC, and NIH) for several top consulting firms, Attain, a management, technology, and strategy consultancy, has recruited this experienced senior Federal Health IT leader to serve as managing director responsible for the Federal Health practice.
Prior roles include:
- Senior VP, Federal HealthIT and Business Development – TurningPoint Global Solutions
- VP Business Development – GDIT
- Senior Director, Government Programs – Companion Data Services (Subsidiary of BCBSSC)
- Director – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Attain was named to Consulting magazine’s list of the Fastest Growing Firms for 2018 and was recognized as one of the 2017 FedHealthIT Innovation Award winners for its work with the Defense Health Agency.
- From 2008-2011, D’Annunzio directed the division of error rate measurement, evaluating Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP payments for accuracy and developing strategies to decrease improper payments.