G2X TAKE: Innosoft, a growing Health IT contractor, that provides a range of services, including Data Management, DevSecOps, Testing, and Program Management, has recruited industry leader Joseph Lombardozzi as its new Executive Vice President.
Joseph brings with him more than 30 years of systems integration, consulting, Healthcare information and solution experience, to include over 16 years of senior management and business development experience supporting Federal Healthcare Government agencies for some of the most successful firms in town.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President – Qlarant
- Vice President – Truven Health Analytics
- Senior Director (Federal healthcare business development team) – Thomson Reuters
- Senior Principal – CGI Federal
- This hire comes just a few months after the company was awarded a 3-year contract to deliver Website Development services for Medicaid.gov at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Innosoft maintains a Prime position on many contract vehicles, including CMS SPARC, GSA 8(a) STARS II, and CIO-SP3 SB. More information can be found here.
- Focused on improving its capability to support continuous growth, Innosoft added industry leader Fred Miller last Fall as Vice President of Business Development, Capture and Solutions .
- Led by President and CEO, Srinivas Challapalli, Innosoft’s core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 120+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace programs through implementation of several key Federal and State based Health Insurance Exchange systems (ACA/Obamacare). Source: Innosoft
- Innosoft was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.