Sources Sought: CMS seeks Enterprise Electronic Change Information Management Portal (ECHIMP) support
Posted (Last updated )
“In support of all future Enterprise ECHIMP maintenance and enhancement activities, the Contractor shall, at a minimum:
1. Adhere to all established federal CMS standards.
2. Perform system maintenance according to CMS regulations/specifications.
3. Provide a highly qualified technical staff, versed in the latest design and development, testing and quality assurance techniques.
4. Maintain a comprehensive package of test data for use in evaluating changes to the Enterprise ECHIMP system. The test data must be able to accurately reflect all possible conditions and predict expected results.
5. Maintain a knowledge of current industry information, resource techniques and tools for the purpose of advising CMS as to possible ways to improve change management and ECHIMP operations.
6. Utilize current techniques to design and develop changes and enhancements.
G2X TAKE: This 5 year task is expected to be for ongoing maintenance and enhancement of this solution to support the CMS Change Request (CR) process which coordinates changes across the Fee-for-Service (FFS) and the Medicare Advantage & Part D (MAPD) programs.
The previous contract, a 5 year $5.3M contract awarded in 2012 through what appears to be 8(a) STARS, went to incumbent A+ government solutions. The total spend to date on that task has been $7.2M. This is not large as the current CMS forecast has this as valued between $2 and $5M TCV
Have something you would like to add? Comment below
Note: You will need to be logged in as a member to see comments and participate in the discussion.