G2X TAKE: We are not sure if it is the 90 degree weather outside or just part of a typical industry movement cycle, but we have seen a recent surge in industry leaders who are either on the hunt for new roles or who have landed new positions. Here are a few of the leaders who have recently take on new challenges.
- Douglas Brown, brings his experience developing, evolving and delivering program support and IT services within the Healthcare sector, to include insight gained as a former CMS’ Director leading the Data Sharing and Partnership Group and with CCSQ prior to that, to his new new role as a Senior Consultant with A1M Solutions, a woman owned small business (EDWOSB/WOSB) founded by CMS Industry Veteran, Kristine Nixon early last year. More Here.
- Russell Cook, a leader with over 25 years of program and project management experience in the IT space with specialization in the Healthcare sector, has taken on a new challenge as VP Business Development and Operations for CMS SPARC, clearAvenue, a Woman-Owned Small Business and solution focused systems integration company.
- Healthcare and Beneficiary Government business development and capture leader, NCMA Woodlawn President, and 2019 FedHealthIT 100 honoree, Suzanne Charleston, took on a new challenge with Neustar.
- GDIT recently recruited HIMSS NCA President Elect and recent CMS MIDS IDIQ Program Manager Darryl Roberts as their new Principal Quality Measure Developer and Evaluation Scientist.
- Ann Kenny, a senior leader with 30 years professional experience leading operations and business development in the Federal, Commercial and State Healthcare markets, has taken on a new role as Vice President for Federal Operations at KEPRO.
- While not new news, Jeanette Miller, an established Business Development leader at CMS and in the broader Government Civilian Health Sector recently updated her profile to officially show that she made the move to IBM Watson Health.
- and did we mention, Shelley McGuire will be joining G2Xchange starting Monday. The G2X team is excited to have her on board.
We know of at least two more announcements to be made very soon and several more people who are actively seeking employment. We understand that some of you like to to keep it quiet, but we are here to help get the word out if you need or want it.
Reminder: If you are in between jobs, please email Julie Cooper, our Member Services Director, as we are happy to offer free temporary access to G2X, so you can keep up with some of the action taking place in the community.