G2X TAKE: Beating out 7 other bidders, Mathematica, a leading research organization which can lay claim to having 1400+ experts conducting policy research, data collection, and data analytics, has been awarded a new 5-year task with CMS to provide project management, content development and technical assistance in support of the Medicaid and CHIP (MAC) Scorecard. The task, valued at $11.4M, was competed and awarded using the CMS RMADA 2 IDIQ.
- The Medicaid and CHIP (MAC) Scorecard initiative was launched by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide greater public transparency about Medicaid and CHIP program administration and outcomes. More here.
- Mathematica brings prior experience assisting the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in creating the Medicaid & Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Scorecard, supporting the Agency’s initiative by providing subject matter, technical, and data visualization expertise to help CMS consider different ways of assessing federal and state accountability for Medicaid and CHIP, which together serve more than 75 million people. More here.
- Mathematica is a major partner to CMS. The proof is evident in the $200M in FY19 Q4 wins this CMS MIDS and RMADA Prime was awarded to close FY19. Details here.
- In 2018, Mathematica recruited now former Deputy Center Director for the CMS Center for Program Integrity, Jonathan Morse, to serve as their new Senior Vice President and Managing Director for their Health Division.
- Mathematica was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.