G2X TAKE: Building on their impressive close to fiscal year 2019 in support of CMS, IMPAQ, a fast-growing public policy research and analytics firm and longtime partner to CMS, recently beat out one other bidder to pick up a new 3-year contract to support the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight. This contract, valued at $14.4M and to provide Marketplace Operations Support, was competed and awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- IMPAQ closed out FY19 with a string of big wins at CMS and across HHS, ranging from providing support to CMS in developing and maintaining an Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Learning System and End State Renal Disease Treatment Choices (ETC) Model Operations, to Building Synthetic Healthcare Data for Research at HHS, and efforts at CMS to support the Rural Community Hospital Demonstration (RCHD) Evaluation efforts. More here.
- In addition to these many task awards, the IMPAQ team secured a number of key Prime IDIQ wins, to include: A spot on the $5 Billion CMS Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design, & Analysis (RMADA) 2 IDIQ; a Prime role on the $50M HHS HRSA Evaluation Studies IDIQ; and a Prime position on the GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Professional Services Multiple Agency Contract. These only add to the growing list of contact vehicle options this group can lean on, to include the $1.2B SAMHSA IDIQ, a $100M HHS ASPE, AHRQ, and ONC IDIQ, and a $1.6 Billion CMS Measure and Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) IDIQ.
- IMPAQ recently recruited Timothy Hill, recent Deputy Director for the Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS) to serve as SVP; longtime CMS/HHS Catalyst for Quality Improvement Fred Butler to serve as VP; and they added former Federal Chief Healthcare Budget Official, Dr. Adaeze Enekwechi, as their new President early last year.
- The company was recently noted as one of the 2020 NXT UP, a list of the top scoring Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting firms in the Government marketplace today.
- In early 2019, IMPAQ launched ASCEND, a technology company that delivers data products and information resources to help communities of interest create and disseminate knowledge.