G2X TAKE: Agile Six, a very fast-growing service-disabled Veteran-owned full-spectrum digital services company that combines digital Government modernization, product delivery, and human-centered design, just beat out two other bidders to win this 2-year task. Work is to provide support for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Office of Communication (OC) and the Web and Emerging Technology Group (WETG) Agile and DevOps teams. This task was competed and awarded on the CMS Enterprise Agile Transformation Services (EATS) BPA.
- Agile Six was one of 5 Small Businesses awarded a Prime spot on the CMS Enterprise Agile Transformation Services (EATS) BPA in 2017, a contract vehicle designed to support CMS Agile transformation efforts. More here.
- Agile Six has quietly become a major Digital Services partner to HHS/Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Department of Veterans Affairs over the last few years, to include adding wins to support VA on efforts such as providing Veteran-Facing Services Content Management Systems Support and VA.gov Modernization; kickstarting 2021 with a Pandemic Ready Interoperability Modernization Effort (PRIME) Data Automation Technical Assistance contract win with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and significant prior experience supporting CMS on efforts that range from Agile Coaching to Human-Centered Design support; and serving as a Prime on the $49M CMS Medicare Payment System Modernization (MPSM) BPA.
- Agile Six and Cognitive Medical Systems recently announced they had partnered to launch a joint venture, CivitasDX. As part of the deal, VA recently approved the novation of Agile Six’s T4NG (Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology-Next Generation) prime contract to the new joint venture. More here.
- Agile Six recently tapped former CMS Digital Service Contracting Advisor & Contracting Officer Dan Levenson to serve as their President. This past Fall Dan was recognized as an inductee into the FedHealthIT100 Hall of Fame, which recognizes an exceptional group of individuals that have distinguished themselves time and again for the impact they are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions. More here.
- Led by CEO, Robert Rasmussen, Agile Six was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector for years to come.
Referenced IDV ID: HHSM500201700004B
Award ID: 75FCMC21F0001