G2X TAKE: Beating out 12 other bidders, woman-owned small business Bixal, has been awarded a 5-year contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to assist with the design and implementation of digital services for internal and external stakeholders, websites, systems, tools, components, and applications (also known as digital products). The contract, valued at $50M, was awarded as a small business set-aside action using GSA MAS.
- Bixal partners with leading federal agencies to conceive and create powerful data-driven customer experiences. Listed offerings include: Strategic Communications; Learning and Knowledge Management; Agile Development; Customer Experience; and Data Science and Analytics. Source: Bixal
- Bixal lays claim to past support for a number of Federal agencies with case studies that point to success with HHS and support to include Agile Project Management, Content Strategy, Marketing Research, Copywriting, Accessibility/Section 508 Compliance, Web Modernization, Human-Centered Design and Customer Experience, Plain Language Writing, Drupal Web Development; and experience with NIH supporting inbound marketing using social media and other channels, continually monitoring and reporting findings to NLM. More here.
- Bixal also has access to a range of contract vehicles to include OASIS SB Pool 1; OASIS 8(a) SubPool 1; 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract; and GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS). See the full list here.
- Bixal currently has a job opening for a “UX Researcher on a cross-functional team for DataConnect, an exciting project with the Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS)”.
- Bixal, led by CEO and Co-Founder Carla Briceno; and President Jose Briceno, was recently among the Federal Health IT Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth.
Referenced IDV ID: GS35F342GA
Award ID: 75FCMC21F0108