G2X TAKE: Maximus, a leading provider of Government services worldwide, has beaten one other bidder to be awarded a 4 ½-year Part A West Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC) task with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The task, valued at $40M, was awarded using the CMS Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors (NQIIC) IDIQ.
- For more than 40 years, Maximus has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide communities with critical health and human service programs to include serving as the leading administrator of Medicaid enrollment broker services in the U.S. Maximus serves as the Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC) for Medicare Parts A, C and D as well as DME. Source: Maximus.
- Maximus was among a number of awardees named to the $25B CMS Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors (NQIIC) IDIQ intended to support quality improvement efforts across settings and programs including the QIN-QIO; the ESRD Network; hospital focused large scale improvement; clinician-focused technical assistance; and other quality improvement efforts.
- Maximus has been busy building out its leadership team of late to include recruiting executive sales leader Colleen Rooney to serve as a VP of Sales supporting Federal Health; recruiting Chris Freedman for Senior Director, Federal Health; and recently recruiting executive Brian Kitzmiller for Sr Vice President.
- This Spring it was announced that Maximus had acquired the Federal Division of Attain for $430 Million in a move to accelerate its long-term corporate strategy, including accelerating digital transformation and ongoing expansion into the U.S. Federal market. The company also announced its intent to acquire Veterans Evaluation Services, Inc. for $1.4 Billion.
- To close out 2020 Maximus was among the Fed Civ & Health firms noted as the most innovative technology companies in the region and the company was identified as being among the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Referenced IDV ID: HHSM500200400007I
Award ID: 75FCMC21F0002