G2X TAKE: Unissant, a fast-growing small business and CIO-SP3 SB, CMS SPARC and 8(a) STARS II Prime Data-Driven Digital Transformation & Cyber-Security company, just beat out three other bidders to be awarded a new 5-year task with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to support its Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD) system. The task was competed and awarded using CMS SPARC.
- The Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD) system helps different entities eliminate the need to mail or fax paper documents. esMD allows: Providers and suppliers to electronically submit medical documentation requested by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for improper payment review and requests for prior authorization; Review Contractors (RCs) to submit Additional Document Requests (ADRs) to providers electronically… More here.
- This is the second recent Prime win for Unissant in support of CMS, after they recorded a breakthrough win to close FY 2019, a 5-year Privacy Program Support task win. More here.
- This time last year Unissant added Monty D’Ambrosio as a new Senior Vice President to drive growth across HHS. More here.
- Led by CEO, Manish Malhotra and President/Chief Growth Officer, Ken Bonner, Unissant was recently identified as one of the most innovative technology companies in the region, while also being named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector for years to come. More here.
- It was announced last Spring that ISeeYouCare entered into a Strategic Alliance Agreement with Unissant, Inc. for its Universal Smart Health Card Data Management System. MileMarker10 CEO, Susan Sharer, had the opportunity to sit down with Unissant President & Chief Growth Officer, Ken Bonner, for an up-close look at this innovative product. More here.
- Manish Malhotra was recently recognized as being among the FedHealthIT100, an award that honors those individuals recognized for driving change and advancement in the Federal Health Information Technology and Consulting Market. Ken Bonner meanwhile was inducted into the FedHealthIT100 Hall of Fame Inductees. This exceptional group of individuals has distinguished themselves time and again as winners of the FedHealthIT100 Awards for the impact they are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions.
Referenced IDV ID: HHSM500201600068I
Award ID: 75FCMC21F0001