G2X TAKE: Building on prior experience gained supporting the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services as a Virtual Data Center Prime IDIQ holder, Perspecta, a longtime CMS partner that can lay claim to 14,000 engineers, analysts, investigators and architects, with offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations, recently added a new 5-year task to support the Agency. This CWF support task was awarded using the VDCP IDIQ.
- Perspecta provides an array of technology services for CMS that include hosting and support for four Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) claims processing systems, operations and maintenance of the Medicare FFS Part A claims processing system and the CMS Integrated Data Repository (IDR) that is the centerpiece of CMS’ Enterprise Data Warehouse Strategy. Source: Perspecta
- Perspecta, formed as a result of a 2018 merger of DXC Public Sector (former EDS/HP Enterprise), Vencore (to include Vencore Labs, also formerly known as Bell Labs), and KeyPoint, carries forward a rich heritage of supporting the Federal Government and the Federal Health sector in particular.
- Awarded to 8 Primes in late 2012, the 10-year $15B VDC IDIQ was designed to support the consolidation of more than 50 separate data centers and provide improved business continuance for critical applications. Tasks competed under this IDIQ are intended to provide CMS with infrastructure outsourcing and managed services necessary to deliver a range of application hosting, data center engineering, and consolidation, IT infrastructure modernization and transformation services.
- Perspecta has made a number of strategic hires of late to include recruiting FedHealthIT100 award winner, Todd Pantezzi as VP for Federal Health Growth in 2018; industry veteran John Wilson to focus on Virtual Data Center (VDC) IDIQ contract; Tim Yuckenberg as BD Executive supporting HHS; Michael Rozendaal as a Vice President supporting the CMS Account Executive Health Group; and adding Account Chief Technologist Curt LeMar, who brings prior experience leading 10 direct reports and over 400 indirect reports supporting a large data center and infrastructure operations for CMS.
- Perspecta was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.