G2X TAKE: Accenture, a global consulting firm that maintains a dedicated focus on strengthening force readiness, Veteran and citizen services, and national health outcomes and productivity, has been awarded a 5-year task to provide support for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Federally Facilitated Exchange. The task, which was competed and awarded using CMS SPARC and valued at $330M, drew two bidders.
- Details related to a $400M award decision that went to Deloitte in late 2019 for FFE support, and a series of subsequent protests filed by Accenture, are available here.
- Accenture is a longtime partner to CMS in support of the Health Insurance Marketplace website HealthCare.gov, with this win building on a $563 million 5-year contract Accenture was awarded in 2014 to continue its work on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM). More here.
- Accenture recently recruited industry veteran Silpa Nunna to help drive Strategic Growth & Innovation in support of their CMS portfolio.
- Just this past Fall Accenture Cloud First launched with a $3 Billion Investment to Accelerate Clients’ Move to Cloud and Digital Transformation. It was also recently announced that Accenture and ServiceNow would partner to launch a business group to help clients in the public and private sectors rapidly evolve organizational processes and unlock the full value of technology investments.
- Dr. Ron Moody, MD, Chief Medical Officer with Accenture was recently recognized as one of this year’s FedHealthIT100 awardees.
- Accenture was named as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Referenced IDV ID: HHSM500201600003I
Award ID: 75FCMC21F0002