G2X TAKE: Index Analytics, a fast growing 8(a) and HUBZone small business specializing in data strategy, data integration, data visualization and Salesforce CRM solutions, just beat out 7 other bidders to secure this 5-year Risk Adjustment Suite of Systems (RASS) contract in support of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This contract was competed using GSA IT-70.
- Led by CEO, Raghu Akkapeddi and veteran Growth Exec and COO Gina Wolery, it has been a good couple of years for Index Analytics at CMS, as they managed to secure several strategic wins, to include a 5-year CMS Office of Hearings Case and Document Management System contract; a 4-year CMS Data Governance contract win; a 5-year CMS Medicare Advantage Encounter Data Dashboard and Analytics (EDDA) support contract; a 3-year Salesforce DevOps Support task; an award to support a CCSQ/ISG Data Strategic Plan development effort; and a 5-year $21M task award at CMS to support the Medicare Data Sharing Program.
- In early 2020 NewWave Telecom & Technologies (NewWave) and Index Analytics (Index) announced that their Mentor-Protégé Agreement had been approved by the Small Business Administration (SBA), “creating a unique partnership of two forward thinking health IT powerhouses.” More here.
- In late 2019, Index recruited Karlton Kim to serve as Executive Vice President leading Program Delivery, as they looked to take advantage of his executive level management experience in areas such as business unit operations, financial management, client satisfaction and project management of large complex systems at CMS.
- This group, who has seen 50% YOY company growth, while delivering solutions for several Federal Health clients, to include CMS and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), was recently noted by Inc as one of DC Metro’s Fastest-Growing Federal Health Private Companies.
- Index Analytics was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and they continue to be #onetowatch based on their ability to find ways to win in a highly competitive environment and across a number of contracting vehicles.