G2X TAKE: Almost two years after the solicitation was released, awardees are being named to this multiple-award 5-year IDIQ intended to obtain contractors to carry out provider enrollment and screening tasks to detect, prevent and proactively deter fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Of the 41 bidders vying for spots on the contract, known awardees at this time include:
- National Government Services (NGS)
- Novitas Solutions
- Palmetto GBA
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions
- CGS Administrators
- HUBZone 8(a) small business Index Analytics
- HUBZone 8(a) small business RELI Group
- 8(a) EDWOSB A P Ventures (APV)
- WOSB Signature Consulting Group
- 8(a) small business INADEV
- Small business Koniag Services
- WOSB Relis Management Company
Congratulations to all of the awardees. Now comes the hard part – winning the all important tasks … of course that may need to wait until after the normal and expected barrage of protests subsides.
Did we miss you? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. More awardees will be added if and when they become known.