G2X TAKE: Booz Allen Hamilton, a leading consultancy that has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years, just beat out one other bidder to secure this 5-year FFE Oversight support contract. This contract was competed using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- This is just the latest in a string of wins for Booz Allen Hamilton in support of CMS, to include winning an Oncology Care Model (OCM) Learning System support task; a Health Informatics Strategy and Support contract; a significant $194M CMS Marketplace System Integrator support contract; and a recent $14M CMS Independent Impact Evaluation contract.
- Early this year, Federal Health growth lead Andrew Mannetti joined Booz Allen Hamilton to support CMS efforts.
- Armed with a broad set of capabilities and Prime access to nearly every key contract vehicle used by CMS, to include CMS SPARC, CIO-SP3, CMS MIDS, RMADA 2, and nearly every GSA option, this group has to continue to be viewed as a competitor and partner option on any bid.
- The Investments continue for BAH – Earlier this month Booz Allen Hamilton announced that it had made a strategic investment in Latent AI, Inc., a rapidly growing company with a suite of software tools that enable adaptive artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) at the edge. This on the heels of the news this past Spring that Booz Allen Hamilton had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Liberty IT Solutions, LLC, a leading information technology and services firm, for $725 million, as they look to broaden and deepen their digital solutions capabilities, expand its talent base and service delivery models, and strengthen its ability to work with strategic industry partners to help clients adapt and transform. More here.
- Booz Allen was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.