G2X TAKE: Another day, another big win for established Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services partner and major Federal Health player GDIT. This time they beat out 6 other bidders to pick up a 4-year CPT services requirement win. This contract was competed on GSA IT-70.
- A pre-award protest had been filed and was dismissed this past Spring in relation to the CMS Cloud Product and Tools (CPT) services requirement. Details here.
- This award is just the latest in a string of recent wins over the last year or so for this established CMS partner, to include adding a $43M CMS Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) support task; a $32M CMS Premium Stabilization Program and Marketplace Operational Support contract; a $63M Healthcare Fraud Prevention and Partnership Trusted Third Party (TTP) task; a $125M MSPSC Systems Maintainer Support Contract; a $38.5M Practice Improvement and Measures Management Support (PIMMS) task; a $39M Drug Data Processing System & Payment Reconciliation System task; and a $276M CMS Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) task.
- While some companies are in a holding pattern, GDIT continues to add talent across the board in support of DHA, VA, CMS and HHS to include the addition earlier this year of Paul Sommers as a Chief Technology Officer and Paul Baumgartner to serve as a CMS-focused Business Development Executive.
- Adding to their growing list of contract vehicle options, GDIT was one of several Prime awardees named to the $5 Billion CMS Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design, & Analysis (RMADA) 2 IDIQ early this year. More here.
- Led by Federal Health Sector Vice President & General Manager, Kamal Narang, GDIT was recently identified on the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come (More here) and they were one of the firms recently named to Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms 2020.