G2X TAKE: Beating out five other bidders, 8(a) EDWOSB IT consulting firm A P Ventures (APV) with listed capabilities in Testing and IV&V; Human Centered Design; and Identity and Access Management, has been awarded a 5-year Adverse Legal Action task with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The task, valued at $13M, was awarded as a small business set-aside action using the CMS Provider Enrollment and Oversight IDIQ.
- APV was among a handful of awardees named last summer to the CMS Provider Enrollment and Oversight IDIQ, a multiple-award 5-year IDIQ intended to obtain contractors to carry out provider enrollment and screening tasks to detect, prevent and proactively deter fraud, waste and abuse in Medicare and Medicaid programs. APV was also among the awardees named this summer to the $50B 8(a) STARS III Initial Award Cohort List.
- A late 2020 press release noted that Turning Point Global Solutions has teamed with AP Ventures, LLC (APV) to win one of seven small business seats on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Provider Enrollment Oversight (PEO) contract. More on that here.
- APV brings a history of past performance with CMS to include being awarded a $5.1 million contract to help support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Medicare Part C and Part D programs. The contract with the Medicare Plan Payment Group (MPPG) through its Consolidated Support Services (CSS) contract includes a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. More here.
- Led by President Nandita Desai Gududuri; and CTO Sudhakar Gududuri APV lays claim to a wide range of clients across the Federal sector to include HHS, CMS and FDA. See the list here.
- This Spring the company recruited Ric Bush to be Director of Growth, Health IT and just recently APV was named One of Nation’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. More here.
RFP ID: 75FCMC21R0017
Referenced IDV ID: 75FCMC20D0008
Award ID: 75FCMC21F0001