G2X TAKE: Business and technology consulting company CVP recently added Peter Erwin, a Healthcare management consulting sector leader and growth-minded executive who brings direct experience delivering consulting services in Federal Healthcare agencies, including: Veterans Health Administration, Military Health System, National Institutes of Health, and HHS, to serve as a new Executive Director.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President – ERPi
- Practice Director – Grant Thornton LLP
- Principal – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Led by CEO, Anirudh Kulkarni, CVP was noted as one of the Fastest Growing Federal Health and Civilian Consulting Firms in Greater Washington in 2019 and was recently identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Late last year CVP announced it had expanded its Senior Management Team as Part of Accelerated Growth strategy, adding Keith Smith as COO, and appointing Chris Schwalm as Executive Director for National Security.
- CVP offers a diversity of experience and expertise with clients across the healthcare spectrum, from National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Veterans Administration (VA), the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, health networks, free-standing clinics, and urgent care centers, as well as foundations and private industry. Source: CVP