G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Growson Edwards’ 20+ years of experience leading operations and sales, the last 17 of which were spent as the Chief Customer Officer and Sr. VP for Business Development with a leading provider of case management software, Emagine IT, an IT services and consulting firm with a broad set of past performance across DHA, FDA, NIH, HRSA and HHS HQ, has recruited a new President.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Customer Officer – MicroPact
- Sr. Vice President, Business Development – MicroPact
- Operations – Net2000
- Led by CEO, Aamir Saleem, Emagine IT also recently added established leader Elizabeth Ahrens to serve as their new Vice President of Operations and Kathleen Dyson to serve as Vice President, Federal Health & Civilian Programs, joining two-time FedHealthIT100 honoree, Andrea Wright.
- Emagine IT maintains a Prime position on several key contract vehicles, to include CIO-SP3 SB, Alliant SB and CMS SPARC.
- The company maintains capabilities in several in-demand areas, to include cybersecurity, cloud services, technical program management, digital services and data solutions.