G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Greg Davis’s proven experience driving business development for a highly successful Federal Health focused consultancy that went from being a small business in 2014 to a large company with thousands of employees today, Emagine IT, a leading IT services and consulting firm with a broad set of past performance across DHA, FDA, NIH, HRSA and HHS HQ, has recruited a new Senior VP for Growth.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President of Business Development – Medical Science & Computing (MSC), a Dovel company
- Director of Business Development – National Capitol Contracting, LLC
- Director of Business Development – Computer Integration & Programming Solutions Corp. (CIPS)
- This hire comes on the heels of the announcement that industry veteran, Growson Edwards, had joined to serve as President and COO and tapping Lucas Aimes to serve as a Sr. VP leading Marketing and Innovation.
- Led by CEO, Aamir Saleem, Emagine IT was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector.
- Emagine IT maintains a Prime position on several key contract vehicles, to include CIO-SP3 SB, Alliant SB and CMS SPARC, while maintaining capabilities in several in-demand areas, to include cybersecurity, cloud services, technical program management, digital services and data solutions.