G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Antonio Bobbitt’s prior experience gained as a leader with both industry and with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services supporting efforts around SHOP, MQM and the Master Data Management Program, this Tribally Owned Firm and 8(a) continues to quietly stockpile a set of proven senior Federal Health IT leaders.
In his new role as a Vice President with Chickasaw Nation Industries, Inc., Antonio Bobbitt will focus on providing services and solutions to the Federal Government with emphasis placed on Information Technology and Health Services within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and other Federal Civilian markets.
Prior roles include:
- Managing Director of Technology Solutions – IMPAQ International
- Sr. Technical Advisor – CMS
- ‘Chickasaw Nation Industries (CNI) also recently named Takisha Schulterbrandt, Executive Vice President of CNI’s Civil Sector, the company’s Federal Health and IT segment supporting customers across HHS and other Federal civilian departments and operating divisions. Dr. Schulterbrandt is a healthcare, business strategy, and information technology (IT) executive with 15+ years’ experience supporting federal clients including HHS, CMS and FDA.’ Source: Chickasaw
- Former HHS IT Leader and co-founder of A+ Government Solutions (acquired by CNI in 2012), Eduardo Marques serves as the President of this Health Division, and Ann Speyer, a former HHS Director for Business Technology Optimization and also former A+ GS Executive, serves as Vice President.
- Chickasaw Health is not a new face to the Federal Health sector as they were recently awarded $20M in Data Management and SharePoint support tasks at CDC, and they added several tasks to close out last year, to include providing Analytic Epidemiology and Data Management Services, and EHR Maintenance & Sustainability Support for NCIRD. All were sole source actions.