G2X TAKE: Adding to their growing portfolio of business in support of the Defense Health Agency, Cherokee Nation Operational Solutions, an 8(a) small business IT and professional services provider, recently added several significant wins in support of DHA, to include:
- Securing a $42M single-award IDIQ to support site-specific activities that need to be completed prior to successful Military Health System GENESIS go-lives. This contract, which is expected to only be one year in duration, was not competed.
- Being awarded a 5-year $32M contract to support the Defense Health Agency Regional Health Facilities’ Facility Communication Distribution Systems, to include providing day-to-day support in technical areas such as: program and project management; network administration and engineering; systems administration and engineering; help desk; cyber security, and management analysis.
- Winning a 5-year contract with Defense Health Agency to provide database support services. This contract was awarded as an 8(a) sole source action.
Note: For security purposes, the release of details related to DOD award actions can be delayed as much as 90 days after the award.
- Cherokee Nation Operational Solutions is a member of Cherokee Federal, a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients and managing nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the consulting, engineering, health, and technology portfolios.
- Led by federal health growth leader Darrin Washington, this set of awards build on this group’s growing footprint across DHA and MHS and set of past performance, to include supporting Military Health System (MHS) Governance Office efforts; providing DHA DHHQ with a range of Analytics and Management Support Services; Healthcare Operations Directorate, Public Health Division Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch Comprehensive Health Surveillance Scientific Professional and Administrative Services Support; Virtually Integrated Patient Readiness and Remote Care Clinic Augmentation Support; and performing quality assurance checks to ensure the accuracy of data table updates and supporting systems and interfaces currently interacting with the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application and the Composite Health Care System.