G2X TAKE: Agile Six, a very fast-growing service-disabled Veteran-owned full-spectrum digital services company that combines digital Government modernization, product delivery, and human-centered design, was just awarded a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contract. Work will address improving the ability for jurisdictions to timely and accurately obtain (COVID) laboratory test results from commercial and hospital laboratories, prioritizing high volume laboratories and laboratories currently sending results with paper, fax, or other manual processes. The contract was awarded using GSA IT-70.
- This appears to be the first Prime award for Agile Six at CDC, with newly promoted Associate Vice President for Strategy and a former Director of the HHS IDEA lab, Kevin McTigue, understood to have played a big role in picking up this strategic win.
- Agile Six has quietly become a major Digital Services partner to HHS/Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Department of Veterans Affairs over the last few years, to include adding wins to support VA on efforts such as providing Veteran-Facing Services Content Management Systems Support and VA.gov Modernization, while supporting CMS on efforts that range from Agile Coaching to Human Centered Design support.
- Agile Six and Cognitive Medical Systems recently announced they had partnered to launch a joint venture, CivitasDX. As part of the deal, VA recently approved the novation of Agile Six’s T4NG (Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology-Next Generation) Prime contract to the new joint venture. More here.
- Outside VA T4NG, from a contract vehicle perspective, the Agile Six team has also secured a Prime position on a $49M CMS Medicare Payment System Modernization (MPSM) BPA and a spot as one of 5 Prime awardees named to the EATS BPA, a contract vehicle designed to support CMS Agile transformation efforts.
- Agile Six recently tapped former CMS Digital Service Contracting Advisor & Contracting Officer Dan Levenson to serve as their new President. This past Fall Dan was recognized as an inductee into the FedHealthIT100 Hall of Fame, which recognizes an exceptional group of individuals that have distinguished themselves time and again for the impact they are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions. More here.
- Led by CEO, Robert Rasmussen, Agile Six was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.