G2X TAKE: Only days after learning that they were awarded a Prime spot on a $100M BPA in support of CDC, GDIT has been awarded a 5-year task to support the national vaccine safety surveillance program run by CDC and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The program serves as an early warning system to detect possible safety issues with U.S. vaccines by collecting information about adverse events (possible side effects or health problems) that occur after vaccination. This task was awarded using the GSA Alliant 2 GWAC, drawing no other bids.
- GDIT, by way of their acquisition of CSRA, is a known incumbent on this effort, having been awarded an $18 Million 5-year contract in 2014 to support the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Under that task, this team was to “apply a wide range of skills and expertise to support the system including application development and maintenance, data processing/management, medical coding, clinical research, information technology and outreach to the public, vaccine manufacturers and immunization programs.” SRA has supported the VAERS system since 1999. Source: GDIT/CSRA
- The GDIT team is only 18-months removed from completing their $9.7B acquisition of CSRA.
- GDIT was one of several firms recently awarded a Prime position on a 5-year $100M Blanket Purchase Agreement to provide a broad range of Professional Support Services to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the CPR Program. Read More Here.
- Joining Kamal Narang, Vice President & General Manager for the Federal Health Sector, GDIT has been aggressively building out its senior growth team in the last year or so, to include adding Vice President and Growth Executive, Jack Ginsburg, who brings a proven history of winning $100M+ HHS deals; and adding established leaders Jermon Bafaty; and Cheryl Waldrup to drive growth and capture operations.
- GDIT was identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ and thefield.io Fed Health partner identification tool lists GDIT on the front page as one of the highest scoring firms based on their scoring algorithm.