G2X TAKE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has awarded a slew of new awards to Peraton, directly and through its recent acquisition of Northrop Grumman.
CDC has made five new awards to Northrop Grumman, whose integrated mission support and IT solutions business unit was acquired on February 1 by Peraton.
- For the first, Northrop was awarded a $13M 4-year task to population health surveillance IT and data modernization support services. The task was awarded using GSA Alliant 2.
- For the second, Northrop is the listed awardee for a 5-year $1.3M contract to provide MicrobeNet IT Support. MicrobeNet is an online database that contains information about more than 2,400 rare disease-causing microbes, like bacteria and fungi (molds). The award drew a total of three bidders.
- For the third, Northrop was awarded a 5-year $34M data use cluster task. This was competed using CIO-SP3 and drew a total of two bidders.
- They were also awarded a $1.6M task on GSA Alliant 2 to provide COVID-19 electronic laboratory reporting enhancements and another $2.6M task.
The CDC also awarded three tasks to Peraton.
- For the first, Peraton beat out three other bidders to be awarded a 5-year $56M task with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide IT service and data modernization services. This task was competed using CIO-SP3.
- For the second, Peraton beat out one other bidder to win a 5-year $4M task to continue developing and implementing the National Diabetes Prevention Program Operations Center. This task was also awarded using CIO-SP3.
- Peraton was also awarded a 3-year task with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide data platform and services to the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). This task, valued at $16M, was awarded using CIO-SP3.
- The Peraton/Northrop CDC team can lay claim to a 20-year history of helping CDC and HHS respond quickly and effectively to major public health events. This team received a large number of significant task wins in 2020 in support of the Agency, to include $37M in CDC Web Services and IT Digital Media Services tasks; a 5-year CDC OCOO Digital & Web Media Management contract; a CDC NCIPC Partners Portal Enhancement and Data Visualization task; an $11M CDC Informatics and Information Resource Office (IIRO) Support and Services task; a $26M NCEZID IT Products support task; and a CDC IMATS IT Support Services task. The team also recorded a recent CDC NCIRD Web Services and Digital Media Communications support task to kick start 2021.
- A look at Peraton’s health focus reveals some interesting stats to include 1.7B page views of the CDC Coronavirus website, for which Peraton provides IT support; and 40 Countries its team members have travelled to for technical assistance to support CDC’s Center for Global Health. More here.
- The Peraton team supporting CDC clearly has what it takes to win in this space and all of the right components together, with experienced team members to include: Sr. Contract Manager Mary Alice Tompkins who brings 30 years of experience and internal customer and contractual relationships with agencies to include CDC; Growth Director David Cox; Capture/Proposals, Senior Manager Kristen Burtle; and Senior Capture Manager Catherine Reinl.
- With the CDC CIMS IDIQ dying out, it is important to note where the Center is competing its requirements and to date we are seeing the Agency leverage a wide range of contract vehicles, with companies such as Peraton, that have access to nearly every key IDIQ, in good position to benefit.
- Peraton/Northrop’s integrated mission support and IT solutions business unit was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- With the fiscal year end still officially a few weeks out, and Peraton scoring significant wins over the past few months across the Federal health landscape to include a $500M VA Infrastructure as a Managed Service (IaaMS) support contract; and a $130 Million Contract to Accelerate DOD Benefit Determination and Delivery, we expect we will be calling this company’s name several more times in the weeks to come.
RFP ID: 75D301-21-R-71851
Award ID: 75D30121F10650
RFP ID: 75D301-21-Q-73176
Award ID: 75D30121F11600
RFP ID: 75D301-21-Q-73205
Award ID: 75D30121C11923
RFP ID: 75D301-21-R-71860
Award ID: 75D30121F12101
RFP ID: 75D301-21-R-71874
Award ID: 75D30121F12002
Award ID: 75D30121F00003
RFP ID: 75D301-21-Q-73598
Award ID: 75D30121F11589
RFP ID: 75D301-21-R-72011
Award ID: 75D30121F11882