G2X TAKE: Beating out one other bidder, woman-owned small business A Square Group (ASG), a Digital Transformation company with expertise in Mobile, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and wearable devices, has been awarded a 4-year task with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide HSPD-12 IAM support services. The task, valued at $11M, was competed and awarded as a small business set-aside action using the CIO-SP3 SB GWAC.
- This is the first funded Prime contract award we can find for ASG in support of the CDC, but this group does serve as a very familiar partner to the Department of Health and Human Services, with direct Prime past performance supporting NIH and CMS, as well as a a range of other Federal Health, Federal Civilian and DOD clients. See the full list here.
- A Square Group (ASG) has made a number of senior hires thus far in 2021 to drive growth and delivery, to include adding Vivek Pillai, an experienced corporate executive, program manager and solutions architect with over 20 years of leadership experience; and adding industry leader Jeff Turner to lead CMS Programs.
- In addition to being named to the list of Small Business awardees for $20B CIO-SP3 SB On-Ramp in 2020, ASG maintains access to a wide range of contract vehicles, to include the $25B CMS SPARC IDIQ and the $1.6B CMS Measure and Instrument Development & Support (MIDS) IDIQ. See the full list here.
- This 2020 interview with Sara Singh, Founder and President of ASG, and its COO, Mandeep Singh, discusses the company’s awards and efforts with the National Institutes of Health, National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH) around mobile application, Data Collection and Analytics platforms.
- ASG has a current job opening posted for an Atlanta-based Identity & Access Management (IAM) Project Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of this important program which supports a federal client’s IAM Program Management Office (PMO) to lead the enterprise wide IAM implementation for Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).