G2X TAKE: By Light, a leading provider of IT, cloud, cyber and infrastructure solutions, and one of the original SDVOSB Prime awardees on T4, recently added a 3-year task in support of this highly-visible eHealth portal that provides Veterans and their families with a personalized online health record and set of tools to better self-manage their health and care. The task was awarded using the T4NG contract vehicle, drawing one other bid.
- This award continues the long-standing relationship By Light has developed with the MyHealtheVet program, to include securing both a $13.8M VA MyHealtheVet Cloud Solution support task and a $29M VA MyHealtheVet Core Development Support task in 2018.
- This is just the latest in string of recent Prime awards we have seen go to By Light at VA, to include a task to provide the Agency with Maintenance and Administration of the VetPro Software Application; one to provide PIV Online Scheduling Support services; another to provide VA with identity verification maintenance support; and a recent $36M award to consolidate existing maintenance contracts at all NEC OEM Call Control Server Voice Systems sites.
- By Light recently acquired Phacil and is the “Company’s second since it was acquired by Sagewind Capital, a private equity firm,” in 2017. In 2018, By Light acquired IT, Cyber Solutions and Engineering Service Provider, Axom Technologies.
- The company recently recruited industry leader Mike Hatcher to serve as Chief Revenue Officer.
- By Light was identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.