G2X TAKE: Brillient, a small business Solutions Engineering company, focused on Digital Transformation, Information Management, ALICE® Intelligent Solutions and Business Process Management, continues to grow out its team, this time adding Rachel Hunt, to be the Senior Director for Business Development, Health at Brillient.
Rachel brings more than 25 years of experience providing strategic planning, business development and strategic partnership support to small, emerging midsized and large professional services companies working in the Federal space, including HHS, VA, CDC, SAMHSA and IHS.
Prior roles include:
- Director, Business Development – Hendall Inc.
- Strategic Business Development and Planning Consultant – Federal Health and Human Service Contracting Organizations
- Director of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships – Avar Consulting, Inc.
- Brillient made a number of strategic moves in 2020 to include adding RJ Kolton as Chief Growth Officer and Richard Jacik as Health GM. Richard later took on the role of Chief Digital Officer. Earlier this month, Brillient also added June Glynn as a Vice President, Service Delivery.
- Brillient can lay claim to a range of contract vehicles to include CMS SPARC; and serving as Prime on the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), Technical and Administrative Services contract, and a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Professional & Technical Services contract. They were also recently named to GSA OASIS.
- To start 2021 Brillient Corporation unveiled its “Brillient 21” growth plan to chart the company’s journey over the next two years. More here.
- Brillient was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.