G2X TAKE: Gaining Prime access to contract vehicles is key but knowing how to leverage them is more important. Having earned a Prime spot on this multiple-award NIHBPSS IDIQ early this year, longtime partner to the NIH, Booz Allen Hamilton, closed out the fiscal year with several early wins, to include:
- Beating out one other bidder to secure a 3-year $16M task to provide a range of Digital Communications Services & Support activities for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- Adding a three-year task to support Emergency Management and Continuity of Operation efforts for the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Beating out two others for a 5-year task funded by the National Cancer Institute to provide SEER Program Pathology and Radiology Reports Acquisition Enhancements Support.
- Booz Allen Hamilton was one of the large businesses named early this year to this multiple-award NIHBPSSII IDIQ contract to provide NIH with a wide range of services related to Business and Professional Support Services for Financial Analysis, Business Solutions, and Acquisition Lifecycle Support; Business Process Improvement and Organizational Assessment; Communication and Training; Program Planning and Management Services; Supply Chain Management; Asset Management; Policy Development, Implementation, and Administration; System Integration; and Centers of Excellence Support Services.
- This award is the just the latest in a string of recent wins for Booz Allen at NIH, to include a $148M Business Process and Information Management Support Services (BPIMSS) task; a National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism awards Systems Support Contract; and a 5-year NIH NIAMS Application Development and Modernization task they were awarded last Fall.
- Booz Allen Hamilton was identified early this year as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.