G2X TAKE: When you win a lot, it requires hiring a lot, and this fast-rising SDVOSB health IT and systems integrator and highly successful T4NG Prime just added Don Shea as a new exec to the team. Don is a leader who is well versed in supporting the Veterans Affairs mission, and who brings 15+ years of Federal health IT market experiences including time leading a VA Services business unit that included 350 FTEs on 30+ programs. In his new role, Don will lead corporate development, integration and P&L support of B3’s invested and strategic interests.
Prior roles held include:
- VP Health Services – ProSphere
- Director Health IT – Information Innovators Inc. (Triple-i)
- B3 Group has made several big investments of late to bolster their executive leadership team, to include the recent announcement that they added industry leader, Gina Gallagher as Vice President of Growth, and experienced operations and strategy leader Kevin Rice earlier this year as COO, both of whom bring experience supporting some of the most successful Primes at VA over the past decade.
- B3 Group has been awarded several high profile contracts at VA, to include a recent Enterprise Infrastructure Services Phase II Transition Support task win; an $88M Veterans Affairs Voice Systems (VS) Support task; an $163M VA Standards and COTS Integration Platform (SCIP) task award; and most recently, a very notable $686M Veterans Affairs Digital Transformation Center (DTC) Support task, to name just a few.
- The company was named as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ and was recently identified as one of the Rising Federal Health Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth