G2X TAKE: B3 Group, a very fast growing SDVOSB health IT and systems integrator, just beat out one other bidder to be awarded a 5-year task with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Work will be to support this new system to keep adequate records of all occupational accidents and illnesses for proper evaluation and necessary corrective action, and to provide access to those records and reports to the Secretary of Labor when requested. The task was competed and awarded using T4NG as an SDVOSB set-aside action.
- An RFI posted in June for a requirement to provide project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) support to include design, configuration, testing, training, communications, change management, deployment, service desk, and system sustainment for a VA Enterprise Safety and Workers’ Compensation Information Management System (S/WIMS) SaaS, can be found here.
- This award builds on a string of wins for this highly successful T4NG Prime of late, to include a $9.4M Corporate Data Warehouse (CDW) Support task; a $15M VA Acquisition Academy PMO Support task; a VA HIV/Hepatitis Website Maintenance Support award; a 5-year VA VetPro Support task; and an Atlanta Technology Center IT Services task. This is all on the heels of a very notable $686M Veterans Affairs Digital Transformation Center (DTC) Support task they added this time last year.
- B3 Group has made several big investments in the last year or so to bolster their executive leadership team, to include recruiting Don Shea to serve as Vice President leading Corporate Development; adding industry leader, Gina Gallagher as Vice President of Growth; and adding experienced operations and strategy leader Kevin Rice as COO.
- Led by President and CEO, Dwight Hunt and Managing Principal and Founder Brad Palmer, B3 Group was recently recognized as One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Inc. 5000 and they were identified recently on the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come. More here.
- The VA Digital Transformation Center (DTC) Project, supported by B3 Group, was just named among the 2020 Disruptive Tech Award Winners.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for B3 Group at VA since 2014 by PSC code.