G2X TAKE: With more than 50 bidders, we know there is a lot of interest in who may have received an award for this multiple-award IDIQ contract to provide NIH with a wide range of services related to Business and Professional Support Services for Financial Analysis, Business Solutions, and Acquisition Lifecycle Support; Business Process Improvement and Organizational Assessment; Communication and Training; Program Planning and Management Services; Supply Chain Management; Asset Management; Policy Development, Implementation, and Administration; System Integration; and Centers of Excellence Support Services. The full NIH Business and Professional Support Services II IDIQ Contracts solicitation can be found here.
*The awardees announced yesterday have been updated to include:
- EDWOSB and 8(a) T and T Consulting Services, Inc.
- Small business and 8(a) Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC
- Small business Censeo Consulting Group
- SDVOSB and Small business Sprezzatura Management Consulting, LLC
- SDVOSB and Small business IronArch Technology, LLC
- Small business Corner Alliance, Inc.
The ceiling value of the IDIQs will be $45M and, while this contract will be used primarily by NIH, it may also be used by other portions of HHS AND other Federal agencies. This is a recompete of the original NIHBPSS IDIQ. Details and a list of tasks awarded on that IDIQ can be found here.