G2X TAKE: Fast-growing public policy research and analytics firm IMPAQ has been awarded a new contract in support of the HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality mission, which includes conducting research and provides information on a number of critical issues related to Healthcare and quality which are of particular interest to Government agencies, legislative bodies, health policy makers and other health professionals.
The IMPAQ team will be expected to provide AHRQ with a set of Programmers and Analysts who can bring expertise with tools such as SAS, STATA, and SUDAAN using health related survey data (including analysis of health care quality, patient outcomes, access and continuity/coordination of care, utilization, and expenditures). The research is primarily based on the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) and the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).
- The solicitation and notice of
Additional content for members only. Please login or click join today for more details. award is available here.
- In early 2019, IMPAQ launched ASCEND, a technology company that delivers data products and information resources to help communities of interest create and disseminate knowledge.
- The company was identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.
- IMPAQ added former Federal Chief Healthcare Budget Official, Dr. Adaeze Enekwechi, as their new President early this year.
- IMPAQ has received several key wins across the Federal Health sector in the last year or so, to include a $16M CMS Patient Safety Measure Support task; an $11.3M task at CMS for BPCI Advanced support; a $10.5M ESRD Payment Model Testing Support task; a $35M QPP Merit-based Incentive System Support Services task; a $16.6M CCIIO Marketplace Operations Support task; and Prime awards on key Federal Health vehicles such as the $1.2B SAMHSA IDIQ; the $100M HHS ASPE, AHRQ, and ONC IDIQ; and the $1.6 Billion CMS Measure and Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) IDIQ.
Additional content for members only. Please login or click join today for more details.