G2X TAKE: Agile Six, an SDVOSB full-spectrum digital service company and founding member of the Digital Services Coalition, recently beat out two other bidders to pick up this 2-year Veteran-Facing Services Content Management System contract with Veterans Affairs. The contract, valued at $7.4M, was competed as a small business set-aside using GSA IT-70.
- This time last year G2X detailed two wins by Agile Six, one to support VA.gov Modernization and the other to support the Digital Marketplace. More here.
- This case study details prior Agile Six experience through the US Digital Service at the VA, to consolidate all of VA.gov onto a single content management system (CMS) in support of VA.gov Modernization. Read here.
- Led by CEO, Robert Rasmussen, Agile Six was identified early this year as one of the Federal Health Consulting firms creating a BUZZ.
- Last year, Agile Six recruited an established VA Digital Services Leader to serve as their new Digital Services Collaboration leader. More here.
- In a huge move in 2017, Agile Six acquired tiag’s T4NG Business Unit, which included a Prime role on the $22.3B T4NG Contract.