G2X TAKE: Beating out three other bidders, SDVOSB and T4NG Prime SBG, one of the fastest growing engineering, information technology, cybersecurity, and artificial intelligence service providers in the country, was recently awarded a new 5-year Enterprise Mobility Management task in support of Veterans Affairs.
This task was competed and awarded using the VA T4NG IDIQ as a service-disabled Veteran-owned small business set-aside action.
- SBG is a known incumbent having been awarded a 2-year Enterprise Mobility Management Solution task at VA in 2018. More here.
- This award comes on the heels of a $30M Veterans Affairs EPMO Technical Support task SBG was awarded just last month. More here.
- Led by CEO and President Carlos Del Toro, SBG has been a partner to VA for more than a decade, with this award building on a broad set of experiences the company has gained over the years supporting initiatives ranging from enterprise mobility management, cyber security and Case Management Solution Service (CMSS) – Tiered Evaluations to Space Management Support System IT Support Services and providing services to the Veterans’ Affairs (VA) Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO).
- In addition to their Prime position on the $22.3B T4NG IDIQ, this group has also managed to secure Prime access to key contract vehicles such as VETS 2 and 8(a) STARS II and they were recently named on the list of GSA OASIS SB successful offerors.
- SBG has made a number of key additions to their growth team in the last year, to include recently recruiting Rob Gordon to serve as Chief Growth Officer and adding Andrew Candreva to serve as Health Solutions VP.
- Earlier this year SBG was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for SBG across the Federal sector.