G2X TAKE: Rainmakers, an 8(a), economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business consulting firm, founded in 2007 to provide expertise and highly practical solutions in support of the Government and commercial sectors, has added several new wins of late in support of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
A few of the key Prime awards include:
- Being awarded a 4-year $9.3M BFCC SC Contractor support contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Solutions to collect customer service experience data from stakeholders engaged with the BFCC-QIOS or any other CMS quality improvement contractors. The contract was awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) as a small business set-aside action.
- Adding a 5-year contract with CMS to provide support in delivering the program entitled, Acquisition Development Workshops (ADW). This was an 8(a) sole source award.
- Adding a 5-year 8(a) sole source task to provide the Agency with Part D Formulary and Benefits Review. This builds on a 3-year review task this group was competitively awarded in 2017.
- Led by President and CEO, Denise Rainey, a 2020 FedHealthIT Impact: Women in Leadership honoree, Rainmakers is a longtime partner to the Agency with known Prime past performance supporting efforts ranging from providing Person and Family Engagement for Quality Measure Development (PFE) and Claims Splitter/EDCP support, to serving as Prime on a 5-year Medicare Learning Network Product Development and Quality Assurance Program support task.
- In late 2018 Rainmakers was one of the select small businesses to secure a Prime position on the 10-year $1.6 Billion CMS Measure and Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) IDIQ.
- Rainmakers was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.