G2X TAKE: 8(a) HUBZone small business RELI Group, a familiar partner to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has recruited Paul Donohoe, looking to leverage a 35-year career with the Federal Government and recent experience serving as a Sr. Technical Advisor with CMS, as its new Advanced Data Solutions Adviser.
On his LinkedIn page Paul shared: After a satisfying 35-year career with the Federal Government, I am super excited to be working with the RELI Group, Inc. RELI Group is an 8a, Hub Zone contractor led by Mohammad (Sam) Elias – a high integrity businessman with a long history of providing superior support to CMS. I will be lending my insights to a robust data solutions team at the RELI Group solving today’s pressing government data challenges and envisioning tomorrow’s new opportunities… On December 31, 2021, I retired after 22 years with CMS. At CMS, I was a Senior Technical Advisor for a variety of CMS’ mission critical data operations and analytic systems… See the post here.
- Just some of the many wins at CMS for RELI Group include a $22M Enrolled Entities Provider Verification task; a $19M CMS Recovery Audit Contractor Validation Contractor (RVC) support contract; an Audit Management System Maintenance and Enhancement Services contract; a GSI Administrative Support Services contract; and a CMS Change Request Support Services contract.
- RELI Group has continued to position its team for growth to include several strategic hires over the past year or so: adding Senior Proposal Manager Gaurav Madaan to drive Strategic Growth; adding proposals and industry leader Mike Sacca to serve as Vice President, Health Informatics Services; and tapping Pam Geitz for Director, Provider Support Solutions.
- RELI Group maintains a Prime position on nearly every key contract vehicle at CMS, to include the $2B CMS Provider Enrollment and Oversight IDIQ; the $25B CMS SPARC IDIQ; the $5B CMS RMADA 2 IDIQ; $25B CMS Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors (NQIIC) IDIQ; the $1.6 Billion CMS Measure and Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) IDIQ; and CIO-SP3 SB.
- This past Summer it was announced that Guidehouse and RELI Group had formed Joint Venture, FedInnov8 Consulting. More here.
- Led by President and CEO, Sam Elias, CIO Swami Swaminathan; and Mike Sacca, Vice President, Health Informatics Services, RELI Group was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.