G2X TAKE: B3 Group‘s rapid ascension from a small handful of employees just a few short years ago, to their current position as one of the most successful Primes supporting Veterans Affairs today has been remarkable to watch, and this recent task award to continue scaling the current capabilities of the DTC and further expand efforts to support additional cloud technologies including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and other emerging technologies, only continues the hockey stick growth trajectory this T4NG Prime and SDVOSB health IT and systems integrator has been experiencing. This 5-year task was competed on T4NG, drawing one other bid. An early RFI detailing the scope of this task can be found here.
- B3 Group was a known incumbent on this effort, having been awarded a Salesforce Digital Transformation Center (DTC) contract in 2016 to support the VA’s Enterprise Salesforce platform through the use of rapid, incremental improvements and fast deployment using cloud IT capabilities. The current DTC environment (V2) includes several dozen Salesforce modules, an enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) implementation, and several contact center implementations operated via the Salesforce Cloud. Source: VA.
- B3 Group has made several big investments of late to bolster their executive leadership team, to include the recent announcement that they added industry leader, Gina Gallagher as Vice President of Growth, and experienced operations and strategy leader Kevin Rice earlier this year as COO, both of whom bring experience supporting some of the most successful Primes at VA over the past decade.
- This continues the winning ways for B3 Group, and builds on several recent awards at VA, to include a recent Enterprise Infrastructure Services Phase II Transition Support task win, an $88M Veterans Affairs Voice Systems (VS) Support task and a very notable $163M VA Standards and COTS Integration Platform (SCIP) task award.
- The company was named as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ and was recently recognized for its growth on the Inc. 5000.
- We should note that B3 Group announced early this month that they hired Erik Rothwell as their new Director of Technology, Art Garcia as a Director leading delivery efforts, and HHS and VA industry leader, David Cradlin was recruited last month to support growth.