G2X TAKE: ARDX, a fast growing woman-owned small business Government Healthcare management and technology consulting firm and longtime partner to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, just beat out 6 other bidders to secure a 5-year contract to provide a range of Stakeholder Training and Program Support services. This contract was competed and awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- This award builds on a 3-year Stakeholder Training and Program Support contract ARDX won in late 2017 with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to ensure continuity of established and proposed issuer training and outreach for issuer-interfacing functions, as well as the training and outreach for other entities that support issuers through the Exchanges, such as agents and brokers, and State-based Exchanges. More here on ARDX’s longstanding relationship with CMS for this program.
- In addition, this win adds to a broad set of past performance and experience ARDX has developed over the years in support of CMS, ranging from serving as Prime on a $19M contract win to support CPI with Medicare Part C RADV Program Integrity activities; leading Agency-wide security testing of CMS Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Systems; providing Provider Customer Service Program (PCSP) Consultative Services; to supporting efforts such as the CMS Online Learning Center; Registration for Technical Assistance Portal (REGTAP); the CMS Risk Adjustment & Payment Policy Web Portal; and in support of the CMS Medicare Encounter Data System.
- ARDX holds Prime positions on a number of key Federal contract vehicles, to include CMS SPARC, 8(a) STARS II Prime, the HHS SAMHSA IDIQ and they were one of several Prime awardees named to the 8(a) section of $20B CIO-SP3 SB On-Ramp. See all of their contract vehicles here.
- We should note that outside of CMS, ARDX secured a strategic Prime award early this year to provide Electronic Health Records Acquisition (eHRa) PMO Technical Support Services to the United States Coast Guard as part of their EHR modernization efforts in partnership with DOD and VA. More here.
- In 2019 ARDX recruited CMS Growth leader Ken Buckbinder to serve as VP of Business Development, shortly after adding industry leader Tuan Nguyen as Vice President of Technology Service to help drive the company’s technical vision, health information technology thought leadership, and to lead all aspects of the company’s technology services and solution offerings.
- Led by Founder, President, and CEO, Angela Reddix, this past summer ARDX was named as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come. More here.
Included below is a snapshot detailing Prime obligated funds over the past four years for ARDX at CMS.