G2X TAKE: Out of a pool of 45 bidders, 17 were selected as Prime awardees for the recompete of this IDIQ contract to provide CMS with a wide range of analytic support and technical assistance activities that support models and demonstration programs created or derived under the auspices of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (ACA), the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), other non-ACA statutes, and future health reform legislation.
- Abt Associates
- Actuarial Research Corporation
- American Institutes for Research
- Arbor Research Collaborative for Health
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Econometrica, Inc.
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- International Business Machines (IBM) / Watson Health
- IMPAQ International
- Logistics Management Institute (LMI)
- Mathematica Policy Research
- RAND Corporation
- RELI Group
- RTI International
- The Lewin Group (a subsidiary of OptumServe™)
Read more here about RMADA 2 here.
Congratulations to all of the winners. Now comes the hard part. Winning the all-important tasks.