- Contracts Awarded or Announced in Federal Health IT and Consulting in August 2019
- 1 week, 2 days ago
- CMS awards $38.5M Practice Improvement and Measures Management Support (PIMMS) task to GDIT
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- Current and recent Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Leaders on the move
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasfcullen/ Direct communications strategy for the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Communications Support Services contract with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Support OJP’s Office of Communications (OCOM) to develop and execute strategic communications initiatives. Provide onsite writing/editing, communications, and multimedia support to OCOM’s Public Affairs Division. Assist OJP’s six program offices in developing and implementing communications and marketing strategies.
- 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- HHS recruits new Innovation Chief, will drive he use of Data, Data Science and AI across the Agency
- 1 month ago
As a special thank you to all the federal agencies that have been supportive of our efforts over the years we offer a free individual membership to Federal Government employees. Membership includes:
Full Access to the G2Xchange Health website, including exclusive member content.
Access to Forums, Comments, and Discussions
The G2Xchange Health Daily Take Newsletter which includes the latest intelligence, news, and happenings from across the Federal Health IT Market.
Exclusive Discounts on G2Xchange Events and G2Xchange Partner Events.