Leading for Impact Series: Driving Organizational Resiliency
2020 has been a year of chaos, of change, of learning in the midst of changing times and the emphasis Senior Executives are placing on driving Organizational Resiliency to meet the Federal IT missions across Government!
Throughout the past several months both industry and Government have had to rethink strategy, to reposition themselves from a policy, technology and priority perspective. Where there have been successes, lessons learned, and challenges overcome, there is inspiration and takeaways others can benefit from.
Join us for this high energy discussion to look ahead to understand what comes next, where Government will turn its focus and what industry must to do support that next stage.
Key Federal Health Speakers:
- Scott Blackburn, Partner, McKinsey and Company, former Chief Information Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Barclay Butler, Ph.D., Assistant Director for Management and the Component Acquisition Executive, Defense Health Agency *
- Neil Evans, M.D., Interim Director, Federal Electronic Health Records Modernization & Chief Officer, Connected Care, Department of Veterans Affairs*
- Amy Haseltine, NewPay Director, Human Resources Quality Service Management Office, General Services Administration*
- Lauren Thompson, Ph.D., Director, Interoperability, Federal Electronic Health Record Modernization Office
- Alexander Caillet, CEO and Co-Founder, Corentus Alexander will be our Moderator for this webcast and is internationally known for his pioneering approach to leadership and team coaching and his state-of-mind research with organizational leaders. He will share his perspective on the impact the current crisis is having on our organizations and recommendations on how to drive organizational resiliency during times of crisis.