AFCEA Bethesda Health IT Day – CMS
Every week at the 2021 Health IT March Forward, you will hear from leading executives and technology professionals from across government and industry discussing the acquisition, technology, policy, and workforce strategies that make transformation possible.
- CXOs will discuss where agencies are headed and how to keep rapid innovation flowing with the support of industry, followed by a panel of leaders from HHS.
- Speakers from CMS, DHA and VA will focus on the processes, technology, and innovative approaches being applied for health IT transformation to be effective in a changing ecosystem.
- The series will close out with leaders discussing the future of acquisitions and a panel on IT’s role in advancing public health initiatives, featuring experts from CDC, NIH, and FDA.
- Each agency panel will be followed by an opportunity for additional Q&A in small group breakout discussions with the panelists.
- Karen Shields, Deputy Director for Medicaid and Chip Services, CMS
- Jeneen Iwugo, Deputy Director of the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CCSQ), CMS
- George Linares, CTO, CMS
- Jeffrey Grant, Deputy Director for Operations Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, CMS
- Shannon (Sartin) West, CTO, Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation, CMS