AFCEA Bethesda Health IT 2022: Advancing the Mission with CMS, FDA, HRSA, DHA
“AFCEA Bethesda is proud to bring you our 14th Annual Health IT event reimagined as a series of agency-focused events. Join us each Tuesday and Thursday from February 1st to 15th for Health IT Advancing the Mission program, for cutting-edge information about today’s digital health IT innovations.
This February 15th session expert panelists will discuss several changes that have occurred within the acquisition community over the past year including: executive orders, to the role of Robotic Process Automation (RPA technology) in contracting; the role of the large Best in Class (BIC) Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) including complex scoring mechanisms and teaming constructs; and the use of Requests for Information (RFIs) in the down-select process.”
- Jeneen Iwugo, Deputy Director of the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality, CMS
- Bobby Saxon, Deputy CIO of Information Technology, CMS
- Ram Iyer, Chief Data Officer, FDA
- Laura Lanford, Chief Technology Officer, CMMI
- Ricky Clark, Deputy Director, NITAAC
- Antigone Dempsey, Director, Division of Policy and Data, HRSA
- Chris Nichols, Program Manager, EIDS, DHA
- David Norley, Program Manager, JOMIS Program Office, DHMS
- CDR Heather Dimeris, Director, Office for the Advancement of Telehealth, HRSA, HHS
- Karen Shields, Deputy Director, CMS and CHIP Services, CMS
- Tia Butler, Chief Human Capital Officer, CMS
Read more here for the most up-to-date information.