AFCEA Bethesda Health IT 2022: Advancing the Mission with CMS, FDA, HRSA, DHA
“AFCEA Bethesda is proud to bring you our 14th Annual Health IT event reimagined as a series of agency-focused events. Join us each Tuesday and Thursday from February 1st to 15th for Health IT Advancing the Mission program, for cutting-edge information about today’s digital health IT innovations.
In this February 8th session, DHA experts will discuss:
- How do all the components of the reorganization fit together?
- What strides has DHA and PEO DHMS made in establishing DevSecOps and deploying other technologies?
- How are virtual health programs supporting service members?
- What is working well and what needs to improve as DHA shifts to a market construct?”
- Jeneen Iwugo, Deputy Director of the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality, CMS
- Bobby Saxon, Deputy CIO of Information Technology, CMS
- Ram Iyer, Chief Data Officer, FDA
- Laura Lanford, Chief Technology Officer, CMMI
- Ricky Clark, Deputy Director, NITAAC
- Antigone Dempsey, Director, Division of Policy and Data, HRSA
- Chris Nichols, Program Manager, EIDS, DHA
- David Norley, Program Manager, JOMIS Program Office, DHMS
- CDR Heather Dimeris, Director, Office for the Advancement of Telehealth, HRSA, HHS
- Karen Shields, Deputy Director, CMS and CHIP Services, CMS
- Tia Butler, Chief Human Capital Officer, CMS
Read more here for the most up-to-date information.