20th Biannual DOD/VA & Government HIT Summit
May 12 - May 13
The 20th Biannual DOD/VA & Government HIT Summit was designed as a “Town Hall” full spectrum view towards the DOD, VA, and Federal’s efforts to provide Veterans a secure, interoperable and connected health IT ecosystem. This Summit will examine current initiatives being implemented across the DOD & VA to focus on the needs of Veterans’ & active duty. This includes the integration of affordable, high-quality health services as well as innovative technologies that will ultimately, enhance patient care & enable a medically ready Joint Force.
- John Windom, SES, Executive Director, VA OEHRM
- Dr. Paul Tibbits, SES, Executive Director, Office of Technical Integration, Enterprise Program Management Office, OI&T, VA
- Holly Joers, SES, Acting Program Executive Officer, PEO DHMS
- Dr. Ryan Vega, Chief Officer, Office of Health Care Innovation & Learning, VHA
- William Tinston, SES, Director, FEHRM
- Paul Cunningham, SES, CISO, OI&T, VA
- And more…
Location: Hybrid – in person and virtual options
Read more here for the most up to date information.